Use the E-Mail Writing Skills Competency Exam to assess whether your agents and job applicants have e-mail writing skills they need to communicate with customers. The 120-point Exam has 8 sections and includes 2 scenario-based writing exercises. You’ll receive an Administrator’s Guide with Exam answers and scoring guidance. Purchasing these PDFs entitles you to make one hardcopy of each file and save each file on one computer.
What Does the E-Mail Writing Skills Competency Exam Include?
- An Exam that tests essential writing skills. It includes eight short answer sections and two scenario-based writing exercises.
- An Administrator’s Guide
- Instructions for administering the exam
- Exam answers and detailed explanations
- Scoring sheets for tallying and presenting exam results
- A Competency Certificate to award to agents who pass the exam
- A Completion Certificate to award to agents who complete theClear, Correct, Concise E-Mail workbook
- How Should You Use the Competency Exam?
Use as a stand-alone exam or in conjunction with the Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mailworkbook.
- Evaluate current customer service agents’ writing skills
- Assess job applicants’ writing skills before hiring them
- Identify your customer service staff’s need for writing training
- Certify customer service agents’ e-mail writing competency
- Test customer service agents’ writing competency after they complete the Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mail workbook
- What E-Mail Writing Skills Does the Competency Exam Evaluate?
The Exam tests the ability to
- Write clear, strong sentences
- Write with a polite, positive, and personal tone
- Select the correct word and spell it right
- Punctuate correctly
- Write for global customers