Use the E-Mail Writing Skills Competency Exam to assess whether your agents and job applicants have e-mail writing skills they need to communicate with customers. The 120-point Exam has 8 sections and includes 2 scenario-based writing exercises. You’ll receive an Administrator’s Guide with Exam answers and scoring guidance.
What Does the E-Mail Writing Skills Competency Exam Include?
- An Exam that tests essential writing skills. It includes eight short answer sections and two scenario-based writing exercises.
- An Administrator’s Guide
- Instructions for administering the exam
- Exam answers and detailed explanations
- Scoring sheets for tallying and presenting exam results
- A Competency Certificate to award to agents who pass the exam
- A Completion Certificate to award to agents who complete theClear, Correct, Concise E-Mail workbook
- How Should You Use the Competency Exam?
Use as a stand-alone exam or in conjunction with the Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mailworkbook.
- Evaluate current customer service agents’ writing skills
- Assess job applicants’ writing skills before hiring them
- Identify your customer service staff’s need for writing training
- Certify customer service agents’ e-mail writing competency
- Test customer service agents’ writing competency after they complete the Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mail workbook
- What E-Mail Writing Skills Does the Competency Exam Evaluate?
The Exam tests the ability to
- Write clear, strong sentences
- Write with a polite, positive, and personal tone
- Select the correct word and spell it right
- Punctuate correctly
- Write for global customers