- This event has passed.
How To Have Difficult Conversations With Customers – SOCAP’s DC Metro Chapter
June 27, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$40
Join the SOCAP DC Metro Chapter and four prominent customer experience leaders for an open and honest discussion of how to have difficult conversations with customers… without destroying the relationship or hurting your company’s bottom line.
Our four panelists will engage in some truth-telling!
You will learn from:
- John Goodman, Vice Chairman of Customer Care Measurement and Consulting
- Sally Hurley, CEO of VIPdesk Connect
- David Johnston, Social Media Strategist at Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Carlos Suarez, Consumer Engagement Services Manager at Nestle’ USA
Learn strategies for retaining and satisfying customers even when the situation is bad and risk is high.
Learn from leaders in prominent companies that define their markets:
- Nestlé, the world’s largest food and beverage company
- TSA, the government agency that keeps the traveling public safe
- VIPdesk Connect, a customer service outsourcer that provides high-touch customer care to brand-conscious companies
- John Goodman, author and director of at least 1,000 customer experience studies