- This event has passed.
Live Chat with Customers: How to Do it Right – ONLINE COURSE
January 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am
Register now for my three-session online course on live chat. Hosted by SOCAP, the live webinar course will meet on:
- December 10, 2014, 2pm – 3:15pm ET
- December 12, 2014, 2pm – 3:15pm ET
- January 8, 2015, 2pm – 3:15pm ET
Cost: $195 SOCAP Member; $295 non-member
Course description: Customers love chat. Across demographics, they’re using it to connect with companies. Whether your customer care organization is already chatting with customers or you’re planning to launch chat in 2015, you need to know how to do chat right. Enroll in this three-session live webinar online course, and you’ll learn:
- How to develop high-quality chat
- How to choose agents who can chat with customers
- How to measure the quality of your chat communication
- How to tell whether your team is succeeding at chat
This short course will include real-life successes in chat, including a brand case study. You’ll gain insights from these companies’ experiences with chat and enhance your operations.
- Free resource on 10 Writing Skills Agents Need to Chat with Customers (download when you register)
- Access to three one-hour webinars
- Post-course assignment (includes evaluation of chat transcipts)
- Certificate of completion
Register your team. This special offering is perfect for your entire team, including customer service agents, social media managers, and support desk. Add more registrants for just $50 per person for SOCAP Members ($75 per person for non-members).