Social Media for Utilities Conference: Hands-on Writing Practice (4)« Events Calendar
I’m proud to be a speaker for this event, and I hope you’ll join me and all the other social media professionals on the agenda.
The COVID-19 situation has changed EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY. Utility social media managers have been asked to pivot – immediately – to hold back the “blue sky” messaging and to use social media to broadcast messages to customers. This four-session virtual conference on Oct 6, 13, 20, and 27 provides an opportunity for utility social media professionals to share:
- How has communicating with your customers changed in the wake of the pandemic?
- How else has COVID-19 changed the way you work with your team and other departments?
- How has civil unrest changed the way you post for your utility?
- Have election-year rumors and misinformation infiltrated your utility? How are you dealing with it?
I’ll be leading a hands-on social media writing session each day. Here are the topics of my workshops:
- October 6: How to write evergreen social posts that aren’t boring
- October 13: What to write when you need to move a social conversation to a private channel
- October 20: How to write social posts that increase engagement
- October 27: How to write social posts that sustain your brand’s tone of voice