- This event has passed.
What is Great Customer Service Chat? How Do You Monitor Chat Quality? – SOCAP Symposium 2014
April 28, 2014 @ 10:30 am - 11:45 pm
In this SOCAP Symposium workshop, presenters Leslie O’Flahavan (E-WRITE Principal) and Christina Synodinos (Abercrombie & Fitch Coordinator of Contact Center Operations Training and Communication) will help you identify the traits of great customer service chat and figure out how to monitor chat quality. You’ll review actual chat transcripts to learn what works and what doesn’t, you’ll get tips on training frontline agents to chat, and you’ll hear A&F’s chat success story.
You will learn:
- The five bedrock writing skills chat agents must have to write great chat to customers
- Which writing mistakes harm chat quality the most
- How to help chat agents write well in difficult situations or with difficult customers
- How Abercrombie & Fitch built its chat team for service success
You will receive:
- E-WRITE’s chat quality monitoring form, which you’ll practice using during the workshop, and you can adapt for your own company and team