Are you frustrated when colleagues or clients don’t read or respond appropriately to your e-mails, reports, requests, or proposals? Do you find yourself wondering whether people are actually reading the documents you’ve carefully crafted for them? Are you full of good ideas about how to improve things at your workplace but lacking the writing skills to convince others?
If so, this course will help you learn to write so your readers will understand what you’re asking for and do what you want.
What you will learn:
- Strategies for persuading readers
- How to organize information so readers understand immediately what you want them to do or know
- How to incorporate supporting information that convinces readers
- How to anticipate and respond to objections or questions
- How to write easy-to-follow instructions
Course length: one day or half day