Not so long ago, emails, face-to-face meetings, and phone calls dominated office communication. Today, that’s all changed. Much of our communication is virtual, not in person. Employees have access to many more channels including team messaging, text, and social media.
All these options should lead to more productivity, right? Not exactly. Having so many communication options has led to lots of confusion and to some bad communication!
In my eBook, The Channel Choice Guide for Improving Team Communication, I offer lots of practical guidance for improving the effectiveness of workplace communication.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Which channels are most effective for everyday internal communication needs
- How quickly you should respond in each channel
- What to do if a member of your team is causing communication problems
- Tips for handling problem communicators
- What your company’s internal communication guidelines document should cover
- Tips for better communication in each channel