- This event has passed.
Helping Agents Write Great Email and Chat to Customers – Contact Center Symposium
November 18, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Register now. Use discount code LESLIE and save 10% off any Symposium session.
This training will help you clarify what excellent written service looks like in email and chat.
Your agents have lots of experience talking to customers on the phone, but their writing skills just aren’t as good as their speaking skills. You want to bring your team along so your customers receive excellent service in all channels. This training will help you clarify what excellent written service looks like in email and chat. You’ll learn about the importance of using pre-written content (templates) as well as the risks. During this day-long workshop, you will read actual emails and chat transcripts to see what works and what doesn’t. You’ll learn how to deliver the best written service in each channel.
If you’re concerned about your agents’ writing skills, this workshop will help you identify what they need to be able to do to succeed in email and chat. You’ll learn about the difference between “small picture” and “big picture” writing skills and how each type of skill affects service quality. After the workshop, you’ll have a better idea about whether an individual agent can improve his or her writing skills enough to email and chat with customers or whether that agent needs to stick to the phone.
Learn how to:
- Identify the traits of excellent customer service email and live chat
- Use an appropriate tone in email and chat
- Write email that’s modern and effective
- Complete chats efficiently without rushing customers or compromising quality
- Write chat that makes tasks easy on the customer
- Ask troubleshooting questions during a chat and check customers’ understanding
- Handle chat delays with grace, both yours and the customer’s
Who should attend?
- Directors, Managers, and Supervisors responsible for monitoring, coaching, and/or quality improvement in written channels.