- This event has passed.
How to Write to Customers in Your Airline’s Brand Voice – WACRA Annual Conference
October 7, 2015
Your customers know your airline in many ways: from TV ads, newsletters, your website, promotions, posters, social media accounts, YouTube videos, and from flying with you — of course. From all these pleasant contacts,
customers “make friends” with your airline. They experience your brand voice as upbeat, accommodating, even glamorous. However, when customers contact airlines for service, airlines often communicate in a strict,
legalistic, and formal style. This disconnect between the brand voice and the customer service voice harms the overall customer experience and makes customer distrust the answers we give them.
This session will explain how you can respond to customer contacts in your airline’s brand voice without sacrificing accuracy or authority.
You will learn:
- What brand voice is and how it affects your relationship with customers
- Why an unfriendly customer service voice actually makes customers more difficult to serve
- How to define elements of your airline’s brand voice so you can incorporate them into communication with customers
- How to train your customer service agents to use your brand voice
- How to talk with your airline’s marketing department about brand voice