- This event has passed.
Is Your Organization Ready to Use Bots to Communicate with Customers? DC Metro chapter of SOCAP
September 28, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$40
Everyone’s talking about using bots to make customer care quicker, cheaper, and easier. But is your organization ready to use bots well? Can you create a good bot that will support a positive customer experience, or will your bot be novel but annoying, or worse?
Join customer service writing expert Leslie O’Flahavan for a workshop that will help you decide whether you’re ready to launch a bot. Leslie will:
- Review how some customer care organizations are using bots now;
- Discuss how some bots are damaging the personal connection we’ve worked to build with customers;
- Help you evaluate how good your organization is at any type of automated communication: IVR, web forms, or hold statements, etc.
- Review real-world examples of customer service bots
- Understand bots as a communication tool, not as technology choice
- Take the “Are We Bot-Ready?” quiz and analyze your results
- Networking with your DC-area peers
- Enjoy lunch!