- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: 10 Tips for Writing Great Text Messages to Customers
February 9, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Text is the most-used app by people of all ages, so there won’t be a steep learning curve for your customers when they start texting your company for customer service. But will your agents be ready to write customer service texts? While it may be true that almost anyone can write a personal text, companies that exchange texts with customers must write great texts: clear, readable, and worthwhile. In this webinar, you’ll learn what excellent SMS customer service looks like, so your company will be able to deliver a great customer experience in under 160 characters.
What you’ll learn:
- How to establish a pattern for questioning that will prompt the customer to text you the information you need so you can help
- How to give the customer clear instructions about what to text you
- Why your company’s customer service texts should use your brand voice
- Why correct spelling and punctuation matter … even in SMS
- Why some text-ese should be forbidden in customer service texts
- When to split long customer service texts into two part
- Why we write text conversations not individual text messages
Who should attend:
- Customer care leaders and managers
- Anyone considering adding text as a service channel