- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Build Live Chat Skills & Master the Channel
January 19, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Live chat could be the best channel we have for delivering support. It’s popular with customers of all ages, it allows agents to serve multiple customers at once, and it works well on a mobile device. But overall, the quality of live chat still isn’t as good as it could be. Poorly written live chats drag on too long, agents require customers to repeat information, and too many customers drop out of a chat session before getting the help they need.
Writing chat may look easy, but writing it well is a science. This webinar will help you build the specific chat-writing skills you need to provide a great experience for customers and an efficient one for your company. Even if you’re a great customer service email writer, or a pro at responding in social media, you still need to build chat-specific skills.
What you’ll learn:
- How to manage wait time, whether it’s yours or the customer’s
- How to use probing questions in chat
- How to push links and images
- What tone you should use in chat
- How to cope with cross talk
- How long your chat responses should be
Who should attend:
- Customer service agents who work in live chat or want to build new writing skills