Is Your Organization Ready to Use Bots to Communicate with Customers? DC Metro chapter of SOCAP« Events Calendar
Everyone’s talking about using bots to make customer care quicker, cheaper, and easier. But is your organization ready to use bots well? Can you create a good bot that will support a positive customer experience, or will your bot be novel but annoying, or worse?
Join customer service writing expert Leslie O’Flahavan for a workshop that will help you decide whether you’re ready to launch a bot. Leslie will:
- Review how some customer care organizations are using bots now;
- Discuss how some bots are damaging the personal connection we’ve worked to build with customers;
- Help you evaluate how good your organization is at any type of automated communication: IVR, web forms, or hold statements, etc.
- Review real-world examples of customer service bots
- Understand bots as a communication tool, not as technology choice
- Take the “Are We Bot-Ready?” quiz and analyze your results
- Networking with your DC-area peers
- Enjoy lunch!