Basic Writing Skills for Administrative Staff

Are you receiving more writing assignments at work?  Are your rusty writing skills holding you back or causing you headaches at annual review time? This course will help you develop stronger writing skills, so you can take on new writing tasks with confidence.

What you will learn

• how to use brainstorming to discover what to include in your document
  • how to organize your ideas so readers get your point
  • how to construct accurate, convincing sentences
  • how to spot and correct common errors in grammar and punctuation
  • how to review and revise your documents to establish the correct style, tone, and format.

Course Length: one day

Comments

Great

Posted by: Fadi | February 17, 2018 at 06:46:37pm

May I please have information on how to enroll in this course?

Posted by: Jennifer Feeney | March 23, 2019 at 10:33:11am

Hello, Jennifer - Thanks for your interest in our "Basic Writing Skills for Administrative Staff" course. I would be glad to speak with you about how to enroll in this course. Separately, I've emailed you to suggest a couple of options. Looking forward to speaking with you soon -- Leslie O.

Posted by: Leslie O'Flahavan | March 25, 2019 at 09:13:46am

i wish to enroll for the course. how do i?

Posted by: kongfon Linda Mangah | March 23, 2020 at 07:19:57am

Hello, Linda - In the past, I have offered this as a live, onsite course. In the future, I may offer this course online, but I don't have a firm date for the online training. In the meantime, I have several online writing courses with LinkedIn Learning: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/instructors/leslie-o-flahavan You find that one of these courses will meet your needs. Thanks for your interest, Leslie O

Posted by: Leslie O'Flahavan | April 8, 2020 at 10:56:17am

Can you please tell me the cost of the program?

Posted by: Karen Ruff | August 27, 2020 at 10:40:15am

Hello, Karen - I would be glad to tell you the cost of this training program. I have emailed you directly with information about costs and how I deliver this course. Thanks for your interest in this writing workshop! Leslie O

Posted by: Leslie O'Flahavan | September 10, 2020 at 10:01:10am