Are you the last person to check a document before it’s published or sent? If so, this course is for you. You’ll practice identifying and correcting common problems in grammar and become familiar with style manuals and other business editing reference materials.
What you will learn
- how to find and correct errors in grammar and style in your own and your colleagues’ writing
- when in the editing process to correct errors in grammar and style
- how to indicate suggested changes to text using editorial marks or Track Changes
- how to edit text to achieve a contemporary, plain-language style
- how to choose an editorial style guide or develop one in-house
Course Length: one day or a half day