Do you write content? For your own website or your employer’s? Learn to use the “Bite, Snack, Meal” approach, so you can reach more readers and give them information they’ll care about and use.
Register for this free 90-minute webinar, and gain content writing skills you can use:
- Write a headline (a “Bite”) that carries a complete message
- Write content that’s easy to reuse in social media
- Use the Bite, Snack, Meal approach to create flexible content for responsive sites
- Provide different amounts of content for different readers: novices and experts alike
- Write plain language content that helps people find and do what they need
- Use real Bite, Snack, Meal examples to help you write your own content
Invest in yourself! Join presenter Leslie O’Flahavan of E-WRITE and webinar host Angela Aivaz of Aivaz Consulting for 90 minutes of hands-on writing training that’ll help you write better content right away.
Who should attend this webinar?
Writers, editors, content strategists, social media marketers, freelancers, web designers, developers — anyone who cares about high-quality content.
About the presenter: Leslie O’Flahavan of E-WRITE
Leslie O’Flahavan, a digital writing expert and hands-on writing teacher, created the “Bite, Snack, Meal” web writing concept more than 20 years ago. She’s used this concept to help even the most reluctant, inexperienced, or academic writers produce readable content. Leslie’s the owner of E-WRITE, a writing training consultancy in the Washington, DC area. She’s also a Lynda.com instructor and sought-after conference speaker.
About Aivaz Consulting
Located in Calgary, Aivaz Consulting offers writing, learning and visual design solutions that simplify communication. Founded by Angela Aivaz, a user-centered advocate, the company addresses knowledge and learning challenges that can affect how people perceive and digest content. As an information developer and consultant, Angela’s approach focuses on the message and target audience to ensure they get the information they need to succeed.