We need your help! We’re revising Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mail: A Writing Workbook for Customer Service Agents. We need your real-world input. Give us your suggestions for what to include in our revision, and we’ll give you a complimentary copy of the new workbook.
If you’ve used our Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mail Workbook and/or E-Mail Writing Skills Competency Exam, we’d welcome your feedback:
- Which chapters or activities did you find most helpful?
- What new subjects or topics would you like to see included in a revised workbook? (We’re planning to include new chapters on formatting e-mails and writing useful subject lines, plus exercises specifically for help desk support staff.)
Contact Center and Help Desk Managers
If you haven’t used our workbook, but you are a seasoned customer service or help desk manager, we’d welcome your input:
- What writing problems or issues do your agents struggle with?
- Download the workbook Table of Contents. What’s missing? What other topics would you like to see covered in a writing workbook for customer service agents?
And Finally, Customers!
We’d like your input too:
- What writing problems do you find most prevalent (most annoying!) in the customer service e-mails you receive?
- What suggestions do you have to improve the writing of customer service agents?
Give us your suggestions as comments on this post, send us an e-mail, or give us a call. We’d love to chat with you about customer service e-mail writing. Thanks for your comments and suggestions!