Buy the Workbook and Exam
- Review a list of the chapters, writing practices, checklists and writing tools
- Managers: Find out how to use the workbook to improve your staff’s writing
- Customer service agents: Find out how to use the workbook to improve your job skills
- Why spelling matters
- How to become a better speller
- How to distinguish between confusing sound-alike and look-alike words
Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mail: A Writing Workbook for Customer Service Agents is a cost-effective, self-paced method of teaching your staff to write customer service e-mail. The workbook is unique. It uses e-mail exchanges between customers and companies to teach customer service professionals the writing skills they need to communicate with customers.
Use the Clear, Correct, Concise E-Mail workbook to Improve Your Staff’s Writing
- Train agents who have the product knowledge but lack the writing skills to compose effective customer service e-mails.
- Help agents with weak writing skills improve their grammar and usage.
- Assess writing skills. Use the Pre-Test to assess writing skills and the Competency Exam to certify agents in essential writing skills.
- Use the workbook for self-paced instruction or for instructor-led training.