Check out our latest handy free download for wordslingers and communication campaigners: Guide to Writing for Social Media. We developed this 57-page guide for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The examples in the guide are health-related, but the advice about writing for social media is practical for any organization that wants to provide high quality social content for customers and readers. Download the Guide.
The Guide to Writing for Social Media has chapters on
- Principles of effective social media writing
- How to write for Facebook
- How to write for Twitter
- How to write text messages
- How to use your web content as source material for social media content
- Hands-on practice in revising social media content
- Checklist for writing for social media
Get your copy today. Download the Guide
Want more social support? Try CDC Social Media Tools, Guidelines & Best Practices
The health communicators at CDC provide lots of rich resources for social communication. Check out these free downloads:
- Button and Badge Guidelines and Best Practices
- Widget Guidelines and Best Practices
- YouTube and Online Video Guidelines and Best Practices
thanks. very useful.